If a customer would like to have their language incorporated into one of our games, here is how it works:
1. Select one of our games or programs. Each game or program will use language information in different ways. The necessary language information and any specifics on customizations will be given along with the information for each game or program. More on this below.
2. Start a dialogue by contacting us.
3. The customer will provide any necessary language content as necessary (or are able). This includes, but is not limited to, translations, audio files, fonts, etc.
4. Aside from language content, other basic customizations are possible to indicate organization, tribe, group, etc. These will also be provided, if necessary, by the customer. For example, any logos, tribal seals, credits, etc.
5. Each game or program has a base price. This base price covers the adding of language content as it pertains to a particular game or program, and any basic customizations as mentioned in #4. Any customizations beyond this will add to the base price on a case by case basis.
6. Once the details have been discussed, a price quote will be given. If the quote is agreed upon by the customer, development will begin.
7. Once development has begun, and further customization is then requested by the customer, additional costs may be added to the final total on a case by case basis.
8. When the game or program is complete, a heavily watermarked proof will be made available for the customer to view and test to make sure it meets the previously discussed specifications. Once it passes inspection, and invoice will be sent, and payment requested. Once payment is received, a full, non-watermarked version will be made available to the customer.